Sun City Summerlin AR Net Script
Announce Net at 7:55 PM
This is (Station Call), the Sun City Summerlin Amateur Radio Net will begin in approximately 5 minutes.
Start Net at 8:00 PM
1. This is ( name / call sign ) on the W7SCS repeater, Net Control for the Sun City Summerlin Amateur Radio net. This net meets every Tuesday evening at 8pm Pacific time in support of Sun City Summerlin Neighborhood Watch.
This is a directed net; all stations are requested to remain on frequency until the net closes. Notify net control prior to leaving. This net is open to all licensed Amateur Radio Operators in addition to Sun City Summerlin members.
Stations with urgent traffic may break in at any time. Visitors will be called at the end of the net.
Break for re-set
2. Ask for back-up Net Control and acknowledge member if there is one.
3. Ask for Announcements. (If a member has an announcement, tell members with questions to go direct to the announcing station.)
4. Member Check In. (Method of check-in is your choice)
a. You may simply “call the roll”; default is call sign and name only or
b. You may ask for a “report” such as members questions or comments of interest to others or you may pose a question for members to answer.
Advise the check-in details (either a or b) and call the Roll. When completed, go back and acknowledge each check-in. If you have asked for a “report” or posed a question, ask for the report or answer to your question when you acknowledge a station.
5. Call for late or missed members.
6. Call for Visitors.
7. This concludes the Sun City Summerlin Amateur Radio Net for this evening. Thanks for checking in and have a great week. This is (Call) returning the frequency to normal traffic.